The Village of Santo Domingo

2381 Enrique Dr, The Villages, Lady Lake, FL, United States

The Village of Santo Domingo is a 55+ golf community is one of the ever-growing number of neighborhoods in The Villages. Golf home buyers searching for a villa will find Patio Villas, Cottage Villas, Cottage Homes, Courtyard Villas, Verandas, and Designer Homes as options for golf homes in the Santo Domingo village.

Single family homes in The Village of Santo Domingo range in size from 850-square feet to 1,310-square feet with starting prices of approximately $190,000. More oversized lots are also available, ranging from 1,440 to 2,550-square feet, priced from as little as $270,000 to over $1,000,000.

Prospective residents are offered 2 to 4-bedrooms, 2 to 3-bathrooms, and 2-car garages. Prominent feature includes open floor plans, golf car garages, outdoor entertaining spaces, walk-in showers, volume ceilings, and island kitchens. Golf homes are fully furnished, with dishwashers, carpeted floors, and more.

The residents at The Villages are known as Villagers, and more than 130,000 people live there. It is one of the fastest-growing micropolitan areas in Florida, thanks to continuous new home sales. And, while some may wonder how a retirement golf community could continue to grow, seemingly indefinitely, The Villages truly remains a 55+ neighborhood. At least 80% of its residents belong to the 55+ group, while the remaining 20% are younger spouses or children 19 and older living with their parents.

The Villages main attraction are the near endless amenities and activities given to its adult residents. Locals enjoy more than 3,000 clubs and organized groups, restaurants, shopping, healthcare, and more – all golf cart accessible. It also has a dizzying array of excellent golf courses, clubhouses, dog parks, tennis courts, recreation centers, and so much more.

Another distinct feature of this golf community is the beautiful scenery, where homes are surrounded by lakes and Spanish moss hanging from oak trees. There is also a wildlife preserve nearby, including the Ronald G. Hess Wildlife Preserve and Sharon L. Morse Owl Preserve.

The closest recreation center is the El Santiago Recreation Center, where the Family Pool is located. Another recreation center near The Village of Santo Domingo is La Hacienda Recreation Center, which offers both indoor and outdoor activities, including aerobics, billiards, Zumba, cardio, table tennis, pickleball, tennis, darts, Mah-Jongg, cards, and more.

This Central Florida community is conveniently located between the Savannah Center and the Spanish Plaines Shopping Center shopping venues. For entertainment, The Village of Santo Domingo residents can visit Spanish Springs Square, where they’re offered live entertainment every day. There are also restaurants, various shops, a theatre, and even the local radio station.

Golfers enjoy the beautiful scenery and challenging holes on the 27-hole Hacienda Hills championship golf course or the nearby El Santiago and El Diablo executive golf courses designed by Clifton, Ezell and Clifton. The Village of Santo Domingo homeowners enjoy free golf for life on all Executive Golf Trail’s layouts and complimentary membership at all the country clubs spread throughout The Villages.

Image(s) courtesy of: Villages-News, The Villages Daily Sun, Five Guys, Florida Backroads Travel, Tripadvisor and Voyage

Community Video

Golf Club and Resort Facilities

Restaurants
Shopping
Healthcare
Golf cart
Clubhouses
Dog parks
Recreation centers
Tennis courts

The Village of Santo Domingo

2381 Enrique Dr, The Villages, Lady Lake, FL, United States
352 753 6655

Golf Courses

El Diablo Executive Golf Course

Lady Lake, FL, United States
For those who want to know why The Villages named this track El Diablo (or, The Devil) the answer is simple - the 9-hole El Diablo Executive Golf Course is one of the most challenging courses on the Villages Executive Golf Trail. On almost every hole golfers will hit up toward elevated and very uneven greens....

*Mandatory Fields

  • Name
  • Email
  • I am a: Please choose one from Buyer, Renter, Agent/Realtor/Broker

  • Sign Up To Receive Your Free eBook

    Thank you for your interest in Golf Property.

    Please provide the requested information below and we will forward our eBook as soon as possible.

  • Hidden

  • Subscribe to our Newsletter

    Thank you for your interest in Golf Property.

    Please provide the requested information below and we will forward our Newsletter as soon as possible.

  • Hidden