Price is P.O.A
Plantation architecture combined with quality finishes and meticulous attention to detail is why this amazing home exemplifies luxury and comfort.
- This private, north facing home with stunning panoramic water views is designed with practicality in mind. There is a choice of living areas and multiple entertaining zones including a separate theatre room.
- The kitchen boasts striking appointments including stone bench tops, a butler's pantry and Miele appliances.
- Surrounded by stone the fireplace is a feature of the light filled open living area that flows seamlessly to the island resort style deck that is just made for relaxing and entertaining. Entertaining area with panoramic views of Dutchies beach and the bay.
- The spacious master suite with a walk-in robe and beautifully appointed ensuite is impressive .
- Take the lift or the stairs to the 2nd level which has three more spacious bedrooms a second with an ensuite and amazing water views.
-There is another separate living or games room with a gym and wine cellar.
Other features include ducted air conditioning, double car automatic garaging and clever landscaping with an automated irrigation system. With direct access to the waterfront reserve and beach you can easily pop down for a paddle, morning swim or take a stroll along the coastal pathway into Nelson Bay.
A home of this calibre in this location is one most people dream of, but should be your reality.
FOLLOW LINK FOR INTERACTIVE FLOOR PLAN: https://www.ifloorplan.com/26042/