LANDMARK SALES PROUDLY PRESENTS A HUGE SIX BEDROOM FAMILY HOME - PERFECT FOR AN EXTENDED FAMILY WITH SEPARATE LIVING AREAS FOR ALL
THE PRIVATE OUTDOOR entertainment area has a large resort pool, UNDER COVER alfresco dining area set in a sunny north facing garden with no neighbours on one side
THINGS YOU'LL LOVE;
* The central modern white kitchen has loads of storage, with soft close drawers, pantry, plumbing for an ice-maker fridge, stainless appliances plus stone benchtops and glass splash backs
* The rumpus/pool room has a built-in cocktail cabinet with room for a fridge
* The spacious downstairs master suite has great built-ins and a tiled ensuite with a large shower
* Six generous bedrooms with fans and built-ins - 4 are king sized!
- 3 upstairs and 3 downstairs
* Five living areas including a sunken lounge with built-ins, a separate dining area, and a rumpus room that opens to the outside
* The fabulous eat-in kitchen has a tiled family room and flows outdoors
* Plus there is a great children's lounge upstairs
* Three bathrooms, one with a bathtub and separate toilet
* Laundry with storage and drying courtyard
* Loads of linen cupboard space
* Double remote garaging with side access for more parking
The home presents well with fresh paint, carpets, led lighting and fans. Bring the whole family, move in and enjoy this spacious family home.
Arundel Hills offers a central location yet has more to offer than most suburbs with its parkland, bush walks, open space and meandering golf course
Easy access to the M1, Helensvale train station, Griffith University, the light rail and several great shopping centres - Arundel Plaza and Tavern, Harbour Town shopping, movies and restaurants plus Westfield Shopping Centre
Close to the Country Club for a round of golf and close to the highly respected A B Paterson College on your doorstep
Only 10 -15 minutes' drive to the Southport CBD, the Broadwater and Chirn Park known for its great eateries
Call Jeannine or Ranine today for your private viewing. It's simply worth seeing!